Friday, June 15, 2012

The Lord will fulfill His purpose for me!


Today has been a little rough. I can definitely say that I am now beginning to see some spiritual warfare. This is NOT to say that I have been defeated or will be defeated because the battle has already been won! So often I tend to forget this, that I need to stop striving and let the Lord be the Lord because He will be exalted among the nations and all the earth no matter any circumstances! So, I need to just BE STILL and trust Him.

I called upon one of my dear friends/mentor to talk and pray about all of this. I am so glad I did. The Lord truly speaks to me through people. A lot, actually. She gave me this verse, "I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfills His purpose for me" Psalm 57:2. It reminded me that the Lord has given me a purpose in this life and I am just so lucky that He has chosen to reveal it to me. I feel my purpose as I know right now, is to have love for Cambodia and the children at AGHO. It is not me who will make any of this happen, but the Lord! He is so awesome in power and deserves all of the glory! May He be glorified in every part of this journey, even the parts that are tough and seem to be impossible.

Grace and Peace,

Laura :)

No comments:

Post a Comment